At Central, we deeply desire to raise the next generation to be high-impact disciples of Jesus. And we believe that in our rapidly changing culture, this requires that we rethink how we disciple our children within our families and in our church family. We want to equip families with children age 0-18yrs to not only better minister to our children, but to minister alongside our children in order to make fully devoted followers of Jesus.
Here are some of the ways that we try to meet these goals:
Life transition events
* Baby Dedication
* Preparing for Adolescence
* Preparing for Baptism
* Preparing for College
Fostering intergenerational relationships between all
generations of our church.
Ministry opportunities to serve alongside your children.
* Local ministry opportunities among the poor and
* Foreign mission trips with your family
Family ministry programming and events
* Premarital counseling
* Marriage retreats
* Family Retreats
* Financial counseling and classes
God regularly describes His relationship with His people like a marriage. Our community values marriages and the picture to the world of God’s love for His people that marriage can offer. Central desires for our couples to be on the path toward healthy, Christian marriages, although none of our marriages are perfect. And we believe that ‘healthy-imperfect’ marriages help form a healthy community.
The Marriage Ministry feels led to fulfill this vision in the following ways:
* through premarital counseling
* Marriage getaways * Marriage classes
* Date nights * Marriage mentors
* discounted marriage counseling for our church members
* multi-day marriage therapy intensives